Supercharge your workout performance with GAINS, it's a breakthrough intra-workout fuel that offers an effective blend of BCAAs, L-Glutamine, and Vitamin B6.
BCAA’s are termed as essential amino acids which means our body can not produce BCAA’s on its own and we need to supplement them from external sources.
BCAA’s and L-glutamine play a very crucial role in enhancing protein synthesis by activating many neurological pathways.
- 4000 mg of BCAA per serving in a ratio of 2:1:1. This ratio is considered optimum for muscle protein synthesis and recovery.
- Reduces mental and physical fatigue during intense training sessions.
- Reduce muscle soreness and speed up recovery.
- Prevents muscle catabolization.
- Fortifies the immune system.
- 1000 mg of L-Glutamine for accelerated recovery.
- L-Glutamine is not only beneficial for promoting muscle recovery but also proven good for immune and gut health.
- L-Glutamine also maintains a positive nitrogen balance which improves exercise performance and recovery.
- It also regulates the body’s acid-alkaline balance.
+ Vitamin B6:
- Improves cognitive functioning and brain fog.
- Aids the production of hemoglobin.
- Regulates hormonal balance.
- Healthier sleep cycles.
Why GAINS BCAA?
So what is so special about the GAINS BCAA?
- GAINS is formulated with premium and lab-tested ingredients that bring optimum results.
- Clean ingredients in an optimum ratio.
- We use only premium quality ingredients with 30 days money-back guarantee.
- Warrior Nutrition Co's supplements and vitamins are produced in an FDA Registered Facility and follow the GMP Guidelines, ensuring the safest and highest quality product.
Are BCAA’s worth it?
If your goal is to prevent catabolization and increase lean muscle mass then BCAA’s are worth every penny. GAINS BCAA is specially formulated with the highest quality ingredient to support optimum muscle health and recovery.
Are BCAA's safe?
Absolutely! These are the essential amino acids that are required by the body to recover. GAINS BCAA contains premium quality ingredients that are produced in an FDA Registered Facility only.
Do BCAA help lose weight?
Yes and no, if you are following the right diet then supplementing with BCAA will definitely accelerate the weight loss journey. But it's unfair to expect weight loss if you are binge eating all day.
Best time to have BCAA?
BCAA can be supplemented at any time of day, it's a clean source of essential amino acids that your body requires. The best time to take BCAA is in the morning, before a workout, and as intra workout.
Warrior Nutrition Co's supplements and vitamins are produced in an FDA Registered Facility and follow the GMP Guidelines, ensuring the safest and highest quality product.
Flavour: Tropical Punch;
Serving Size: 6.5 Grams;
Servings Per Container: 45;
Bottle Size: 292 Grams;