PRO GUT | Probiotic 40 Billion CFU
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Fortify your gut health with PRO GUT Probiotics formula that delivers 40 Billion CFU with every serving. Probiotics are living organisms that live in your digestive tract and play a very important role in keeping the gut healthy.
The main benefit of probiotics is in keeping the population of good bacterias in balance so that the bad bacterias and yeasts don’t take over. Our PRO GUT will keep your tummy calm and healthy.
Probiotics are most beneficial for people with conditions such as bloating, constipation, loose stools, IBS, eczema, people taking antibiotics, as well as supporting weight management.
- PRO GUT contains 40 billion CFU every serving.
- Our high potency probiotic formula contains the 4 strains of live bacteria- Lactobacillus Acidophilus (La-14), Bifidobacterium Lactis (Bl-04), Lactobacillus Plantarum (Lp-115) & Lactobacillus Paracasei (Lpc-37) to support healthy gut flora.
- Coated with MAKTrek® Probiotic Delivery System which ensures a better survival rate of probiotics.
Why PRO GUT?
- Every PRO GUT capsule is coated with MAKTREK 3D ByPass technology which protects the living bacterias from stomach acid so that the good bacteria strains will reach deep into your intestine alive.
- MAKTREK 3D is a patented delivery system that increases the living bacteria’s survival rate to a whopping 50% from 5-10% for other brands.
- Specially designed to improve the nutrition absorption rate and improve gut health.
- We offer premium quality ingredients with 30 days money-back guarantee.
- Warrior Nutrition Co's supplements and vitamins are produced in an FDA Registered Facility and follow the GMP Guidelines, ensuring the safest and highest quality product.
Do probiotics help in weight loss?
Good gut health plays a very crucial role in overall wellbeing. PRO GUT Probiotics may improve nutrition absorption, metabolic rate, energy levels, reduce bloating, and lower inflammation to help with your weight loss goals.
Do probiotics help with bloating?
Inflammation and bad gut health are the most common cause of bloating, supplementing with probiotics for a month can definitely help. If the problem still persists then you should visit your doctor.
Should probiotics be taken in the morning or evening?
The best time to take a probiotic is on an empty stomach. For most people, that means taking a probiotic first thing in the morning (at least an hour before a meal. Your stomach becomes more acidic when it has food in it, more acid means a reduced survival rate.
Warrior Nutrition Co's supplements and vitamins are produced in an FDA Registered Facility and follow the GMP Guidelines, ensuring the safest and highest quality product.
Made in USA, Manufactured at a FDA Registered and GMP Certified Facility, Third Party Tested for Purity, Potency and Quality.
* Gluten Free
* All Natural
* Zero Added Sugar
* Corn Free
* Lactose Free
* NSF Certified Product
Serving Size: 2 Capsules;
Capsules Per Container: 60;
Bottle Size: 175cc;